Opening Night is always on the Friday night of the festival, which is dedicated to all who want to show off their dancing skills, buy goods at the bazaar, taste oriental dishes or teas. Open Stage is a part of the program where soloists and groups, amateurs and professionals can register in any oriental dance style and perform their choreography in front of the audience. Registration of dancers and groups will take place on October 15, 2017 – December 15, 2017. The program will be published around 10 January 2018 on this website.
Visitors will see a number of dances from all over the world! The next part of the evening is an open dance floor, where visitors can enjoy a dance of oriental music. You can also see fashion shows of oriental oriental costumes, buy oriental goods, taste Arabic food,
PROGRAM OF THIS YEAR
17:00 - 22:00
Sign up for the open stage and share your dance with others! Open for amateurs, professionals, soloists and groups of any oriental dance style!
BAZAAR and FASHION SHOW
15:00 - 22:00
We offer two types of bazaar
a) for sellers and eshops with oriental or any interesting goods that will suit the festival theme and
b) for all dancers we offer a real bazaar for things you no longer use and want to sell them as second hand. No need to sign up, just bring things straight and pay the commission only if we sell your items.
Commission: 1 – 3000 CZK = 8% / over 3000 CZK = 250 CZK.
Present your fashion brand to Opening Night, where you’ll get the space for advertising, models and sales spot. This fashion show presentations are only available for oriental costumes and / or training wear for dancers. The price for this presentation is 19 EURO per brand.
Terms and Conditions of Open Stage 2018
• Amateurs, professionals, soloists, groups – in any oriental style are welcomed
• Opportunity to perform at Opening Night is preferably reserved for active participants of the festival – those who go to the workshops (at least one dancer in groups).
• If there are free spots in the program, we will also place the dancers and the groups who do not participate in the other program (send the application at any time and we will confirm the place in the program or vice versa after December 15, 2017, once all applications are closed).
• The dancers / groups do not pay any fees.
• The length of the track is set to a maximum of 3 minutes.
• Performers will receive photos and videos from their dance (photos and videos will also be published on the festival and social network site), for these materials and their quality we are not responsible.
• Registration is taking place from 15 October until December 15, 2017, or until the program is occupied ( who will sign up earlier, it’s in the program).
• We will publish the program here on the web latest by 10.1. 2018.
• By January 15, 2018, you will receive e-mail with organizational instructions and contacts with coordinators at the venue.
• We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if necessary from an unexpected situation.